Monday, October 01, 2007

Week 39 - I'm late!

Yep, I'm late, second time this year. This time its HIS fault, he had the camera!

11 days until my open house, yikes! I did not do any wireworking this week whatsoever. I spent part of the weekend baking for my open house (for those of you who know me, this is unheard of) , rearranging my disaster jewelry room so I can find everything for next week, and doing some lampwork pieces. I still have a huge number of lampwork sets, orphans, etc. to do something with, somehow I don't think its going to happen.

Since I didn't do any wirework, I won't take up space posting what I did do; if you are interested in seeing the lampwork pieces, go to http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=17763239&uid=596157

if that doesn't work, its www.picturetrail.com/nancyvantassell - the first album. The new pieces this weekend are the first 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home