Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week 31 - class version


A month or so ago I got the schedule for classes for Beadfest. I didn't think I was going to get to go (still not, sigh), so I went through the classes, trying to see if I could figure out some of the designs (aka, self-education). I saw a bracelet that I thought was rather attractive, so I tried it. It came out ok, but I played with it a bit more and like mine even more, lololol! I did the gold first; notice the size difference? The gold was done with half hard wire, the silver dead soft. I could NOT get the gold any smaller because of how hard it got the more I worked it. I rather like it, its bold and yet danty! This week I'm working on size changes, etc. from my show last week so there is no time for new work; I did the silver the week before last as a gift for the hostess .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home