Monday, May 21, 2007

week 21 - fun rings!


At bead club last week one of our members shared a stash of fun rings she had gotten, anodized aluminum. The only colored rings I had ever used were niobium, which I loved, but the size limitations put me off. These she had in a bunch of sizes, and the colors!!! Fun stuff! And they are so light! I grabbed some paua shell that seemed to be the matching color and did a simple chain, adding some balls to some of the chain for interest (this is actually quite a bit longer, I have it pulled up on the bust). The pendant is a lovely polymer clay one made by another friend. I definitely will be getting more of these things, I think they would be fun with lampworks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti G. said...

This is beautiful Nancy, as is the friendship bracelet! WOW! Really great!
Hugs,Patti

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home