Monday, November 06, 2006

Week 7 - Pendants










I could not get good pictures of these no matter what I did, very aggravating! I had grand time last week do all kinds of pendants. Some are based on a tutorial I ordered, others I was just playing, and I'm not unhappy! I need some more cabachons. Some are done with square wire, some with round, some silver, some gold. This is fun stuff!!! If I can I'll take another set of photos and replace the pictures. UPDATE 11/11 - I got new pictures, these are better!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patti G. said...

These are better Nanc!!!!! I can see all the beautiful detailing in your wire work and the stones......gorgeous colors too!
Beautiful!!! Hugs,Patti

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I like them!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

GLORIOUS!!! The fine wirework really sets off the fabulous stones!

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home