Monday, December 17, 2007

week 49 - catching up


I'm still behind but this one I could show (some of the other work I've done the last couple of weeks were gifts!). This is one last order from a show a few weeks ago. When I went to Rhode Island the first week of December for a show I went to Myrows again and bought a kabazilion swarovskis. This time I got mostly unfoiled because I still have quite a collection of foiled ones from this summer, this happens to be one that is foiled. This is a large piece, olivine in color, loved the shape; the purchaser wanted it wrapped very simply, can't get much simpler than this.. I will get pictures of the swars some time in the next couple of weeks if anybody is interested!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Nancy-this is just so beautiful!!! I love the simple mount-makes it very elegant!

hugs, chris

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home