Saturday, February 24, 2007

week 8 - Work In Progress


This is a piece of a three piece set (the other two are small, meant for earrings) that I bought for me from me to me in Tucson. This is my third attempt at wrapping it. The first covered t00 much of the stone, the second I couldn't get the piece solidified in the wraps. This one is pretty solid, however, I'm not excited with it. A friend of mine suggested a dangle from the bottom. I'm not sure if that's the answer. Suggestions would be appreciated!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti G. said...

I think that stone is sooooo gorgeous Nancy , I am not sure that it needs anything else, but if I had to try and get a suggestion out.......then I guess I might say...is there any way to add a tiny wrapped one onto the top corner in some way .....like a second layer???? Just throwing a wild one out there! Hugs,Patti

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home