Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Week 18 - Oriental Express



This week's theme is 'oriental express'. I'm not if this has an oriental flair to everyone but it sort of does for me :) I made a similar pair of earrings for my friend Irene, her daughter wore them for her brother's wedding (I was pleased)! I liked the design then, I decided to do something similar, hanging black swarovski pearls. I got these done early, and decided to try a similarly designed necklace. Two different sized 'flower' pieces (I'm not sure what else to call the four circle twists), in 18 gauge sterling silver, with a handmade chain.

I'm early with this piece but I'm having my lasik surgery tomorrow and I'm not sure when I can get back on the 'puter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Silver Parrot said...

Wow...lookee what you've been up to! Very nice work! I'ma haveta get me a copy of the Eni Oken CD!
KJ

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home